Ireland offers financial, personal and social benefits for visa holders of Ireland Intra-Company Transfer Permit Scheme. The employer also benefits by getting the required talent with necessary skills. Skills shortage gap existing in the country can be filled by this.
Employees’ get the benefits of:
- High pay package
- Challenging working environment
- Experiencing the lifestyle
- Exposure to international work environment
Ireland’s Intra-Company Transfer program allows employer to hire the overseas citizens for the duration of the permit. The employee leaves the country as soon as the scheme ceases.
Application for an Ireland Intra-Company Transfer Permit can only be made by the employer.
Intra company transfer schemes are strictly designed for:
- Senior management
- Key personnel of the company
- Employees who are undergoing a job training program.
To be a part of this scheme the employee should meet these requirements:
- Employee’s annual salary should not be less than EUR 40,000
- Employee should have been working for the company for a minimum of 12 months period
While applying for this scheme employee must have:
- Valid passport with a minimum of 12 months validity
- 6 months bank statement
A senior management person should follow the following tasks, responsibilities and authorities:
- Responsible for managing the organization, department, subdivision, function or component of the organization
- Supervise or control the work or other supervisory, professional or managerial employees or manage an essential function within the organization or a department or subdivision of the organization.
- Employee has the power to hire and fire or recommend
- Employee can also take decision on promotions and has the authority to accept or reject leave letters
- Employee can exercise discretion and decision over day to day operations
A Key Personnel have Separate set of Working:
- Research equipment
- Techniques or management
High level of educational qualification or prior work experience will be taken into consideration before deciding on the status of key personnel.
Trainees can be allowed for a maximum period of 12 months and the training program should be well planned and documented. The company needs to provide a documentary proof to demonstrate this.
Visa validity for trainees is 12 months while for senior managers and key personnel it can be granted for a maximum period of up to 24 months for the first application and further can be extended for a maximum stay of 5 years.
Our service fee is Competitive & among the best you will find in the industry. At any given time, our state-of-the-art Processing Centre is processing over 5000 active cases from across the world. Our processes are standard & Process Consultants are the best in the world.
Our Prices are standard across all our offices. We guarantee that other than company offers & promotions, you will not be quoted a higher price & eventually pay a lower price. Prices are determined by the company & are fixed for all clients, offices & cases. You know you are paying the right price – the same as all our 10000+ clients around the world.