Do you know that Ireland is one of the best places to migrate to? Packed with spectacular mountains, exotic beaches and lush greenery, Ireland has been drawing tourists from across the globe over the centuries. What’s even more interesting is that Ireland has become a destination for employees to settle in this beautiful land along with their families. If you too belong to that league, you need to know about Ireland family immigration.
Read on to know more about Ireland family immigration.
Ireland Family Migration is designed to ease access to employment for family, spouses and dependent unmarried children under the age of 18 who have entered Ireland as dependents through the member employment permit holders.
Ireland Family Immigration Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Ireland family immigration. The worker must have one of the following:
- Valid Green Card Permit
- Valid work permit for 12 months or more
- Valid work authorization
- Valid Intra company transfer permit for 12 months or more
The skilled worker must still be working with the terms of their employment permit.
Ireland Family immigration requirements
- Outlining your reason for coming Ireland
- Details of any family member who are currently in Ireland, or any other EU state
- Valid passport and the copies of previous passport (if any)
- Details of visa refusals (if any)
- Detail financial statements of you and your sponsor which shows the sufficient funds
- While applying for a visa for the purpose of joining your sponsor, the applicant must show the
- Proof that you’re a spouse of a qualifying sponsor
- Proof that you are a dependent unmarried child of the sponsor who is below 18
- And the qualifying sponsor fulfills the minimum income requirement where relevant.